Great for anyone with oily or break-out prone skin, this cleansing bar is antibacterial and has gentle smoothing effects. It eliminates high bacterial populations, and leaves skin soft while reducing the incidence of scarring from breakouts.
Its keratolytic action helps heal pseudofolliculitis barbae (ingrown hairs).
-- Salicylic Acid (2%) is a lipophilic anti-acne ingredient that is able to penetrate through oil-filled follicles. It also reduces abnormal shedding of cells within the follicles, which minimizes the impactions that can exacerbate breakouts and increase the risk of scarring. Salicylic acid also provides excellent anti-inflammatory benefits.
-- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil and Hemlock Oil offer antiseptic and antimicrobial benefits.
-- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) is an excellent antioxidant and emollient. This fat-soluble vitamin is the major antioxidant that protects the lipids in the body, including cell membranes, from oxidation.
-- Lecithin is a lipid that is required by every cell to remain supple.
-- Sulfur provides antiseptic action that aids in the reduction of breakouts.
- Moisten the enclosed sponge and create a creamy lather.
- Cleanse the affected area, allowing the lather to remain on the skin for approximately two minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin® toner, treatment serums and moisturizer with SPF in the daytime and antibacterial hydrator in the evening.
- Note: store sponge outside of container.
- Reviews (3)
- i always get ingrown hairs around my bikini line (almost done saving up for my laser hair removal, yay!!) but i’ve been using this stuff for years to help with my ingrowns. just put a little on the area and within a few days you’ll notice they’re almost gone. works like a charm, everytime. gotten me through many a bikini season!!
Acne sufferers...must try!
- Amazing product for acne! I’ve had bad cystic acne since a teenager, and this stuff has really helped me take control of it. It comes with a little exfoliating sponge, and you work the cleanser into a lather and let it sit on your skin for a few minutes (i usually do this right after I get out of the shower) then wash it off. Its got a kind of chemically smell, but thats all the antibacterial ingredients working to cleanse your skin. It really works amazing, I noticed an improvement in less than 2 weeks.
- This is an amazing product that really works. It balances the pH of your skin which helps control your breakouts. I've always had trouble with my acne, and this bar has helped SO much with my complexion. It comes with two little reusable sponges, and you work the product into a lather onto your face and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing off. Then make sure the sponge is completely rinsed and let it dry. I've used about half the jar in two months with once a day use, so I think it's going to be worth the price in the long run. Definitely working on my skin!