- Where do we ship?
- We currently offer shipping to all locations within Canada. Please see the below list of estimated shipping times by province to determine how long your product will take to reach you.
- How much does it cost?
- We currently offer free shipping on all orders over $100 (before taxes) within Ontario. Orders under $100 (before taxes) within Ontario will be subject to a surcharge based on actual shipping costs (maximum $10). Please use our "Estimate Shipping and Tax" tool located on the Checkout Page to determine how much it will cost for your product(s) to be shipped to your location.
- How long does it take?
- We’re proud to offer same-day shipping within Ontario on all in-stock items ordered before 1pm (all orders placed before 1pm will be shipped from our warehouse that day). See below for estimated shipping times to other provinces.
Approximate Delivery Times to Canadian Destinations:
- 2-5 business days - Kitchener, London, Montreal, Toronto, Windsor
- 4-7 business days - Halifax, Regina, Saint John, Saskatoon, Winnipeg
- 5-8 business days - Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver
- 6-9 business days - St. John's, Victoria
Returns and Exchanges
- Wrong Items
- If the wrong item(s) was somehow shipped to you, please contact our clinic immediately and let us know! We will refund you all shipping costs and make sure you get the correct product(s).
- While we would love to offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, unfortunately we cannot. These are skincare products, and as such personal preference needs to be taken into consideration. If you are unhappy with a product due to personal preference, it will not be considered for return/exchange. Please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail us if you are dissatisfied with a product.
- Adverse Reactions
- If you experienced an adverse allergic reaction/sensitivity to a product purchased from our store, please call us immediately at 1-888-520-2929!
Ingredient lists are provided in each product description, so please advise them if you have a known allergy or sensitivity. If you have any questions about ingredients or directions for use, please call the clinic. Please be aware that all of the products sold on our site are medical grade skin care products, and are to be used properly and under the guide of a physician. We are always happy to talk with you over the phone or see you in person if you have any questions and concerns, and we always recommend you come in for a free consultation before you begin using a new skincare product.
- Damaged Products
- We do not take responsibility for items damaged via the shipping process. If your product(s) has a broken/tampered seal, please do not use and contact us immediately.
- Incorrect Shipping Address Fees
- Please double check the shipping address before you complete your order. Providing the incorrect postal code, company name, or missing apartment/suite number can result in shipping delays. All packages returned to us because of incorrect or incomplete shipping address will be charged additional shipping charges when product is reshipped. Additional fees for address correction or address change also apply.
- What countries do you ship to?
- We offer shipping to all Canadian addresses. We do not currently ship outside of Canada.
- How much does shipping cost?
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $100 within Ontario only. Orders under $100 within Ontario will be charged a surcharge based on actual shipping costs (maximum $10). For shipping rates to provinces outside Ontario, please use our "Estimate Shipping and Tax" calculator during checkout.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- We’ll get your product to you as fast as possible! Please visit our Shipping Information section for estimated shipping times.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept online payments with Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal.
- Can I return a product?
- Unfortunately all online sales are non-returnable and non-refundable. We do not take responsibility for products damaged during the shipping process. Items with broken or tampered seals should not be used and reported to us. Please visit our Shipping Information section for more details. If you wish to return a product because you have experienced an adverse reaction, please contact our clinic and we will arrange for you to meet with one of our Medical Estheticians for assessment.
- How safe is the information I provide to Silhouette?
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. We will always attempt to provide you with the maximum protection possible during all transactions.
- Will my name and address be shared with other companies?
- No. We do not sell, rent, or share information you provide with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete transactions requested by you. We will only use the e-mail you provided to send out our monthly e-newsletter if you requested to be on our mailing list (during your account registration). If you do not currently receive our e-newsletter but wish to, please use the tool at the bottom of the website to enter your information.
- Do I have to register on the website to purchase a product online?
- No. You may choose the “Checkout As A Guest” option during checkout to purchase a product without registering an account. However, registering with our site is fast and easy, and will give you benefits when purchasing products from our store in the future including simplified checkout, quick order, my wishlist, and order tracking. All information you provide is used only to serve you better: you will not receive unsolicited mail or e-mail from other companies as a result of registering on the Silhouette website.
- Are you affiliated with The DeLorenzi Clinic?
- Yes. Dr. Claudio DeLorenzi’s surgical practice is The DeLorenzi Clinic, and he is the medical director of Silhouette Cosmetic Laser Clinics. Although the two clinics were once geographically separate, we are now both conveniently located in our beautiful 150 Edna Street Kitchener location. The DeLorenzi Clinic specializes in surgical procedures while Silhouette focuses on non-invasive alternatives.
- I’ve had a treatment done before at another facility, do need a consultation before getting the same treatment at Silhouette?
- Yes. If you’re new to our clinic and pursuing a treatment, you will need a consultation before proceeding. All consultations are free of charge, and can be done immediately prior to treatment. For example, if you’ve had Botox® before but never at our clinic, our nurse will sit down with you for a quick consultation (10-15 minutes) and your procedure will follow immediately after. This is to ensure you are completely educated about the procedure and expected results before it begins.
- I have skin problems but don’t know where to begin, what should I do?
- The first step is making an appointment for a consultation. All of our consultations are free, and come without any obligation to you. You can make an appointment by calling 519-744-1533, or toll free at 1-888-520-2929. Simply tell us your skin concerns and we’ll arrange a time for you to stop by our clinic and sit down with someone, one-on-one, to discuss the best options for your needs.