- What is it?
- Aging is a natural process and every stage of life has its rewards, so why not make the most of whatever age you’re at? Dr. DeLorenzi can help you look your best with a personalized Filler-Lift™ makeover. The Filler-Lift™ procedure combines the use of Juvéderm™ dermal filler with a botulinum injection to instantly refresh your look in a single treatment.
- How does it work?
- As you age, your body’s rate of cell renewal slows down. With less collagen and elastin to support it, the skin thins out, wrinkles form, and volume is lost. The Filler-Lift™ procedure works to restore these losses by using a combination of dermal fillers with a cosmetic injectable such as Botox®. The treatment is custom tailored to your personal needs, ensuring a complete facial rejuvenation that’s best for you.
Juvéderm™ is a dermal filler that uses hyaluronic acid, a sugar that occurs naturally in the body, to smooth wrinkles and bring back lost fullness in cheeks, neck, and lips. Botulinum injections soften and relax lines such as crow’s feet, forehead lines, and frown lines between the brows. The overall result is a much younger-looking appearance, with softer lines, minimized wrinkles, and fuller volume.
- How much does it cost?
- Prices for your customized Filler-Lift™ will vary based on your personal needs and desires. Visit our clinic for a free, no-obligation consultation to get specific pricing for this treatment.
- Will I need multiple treatments?
- The effects of dermal fillers begin to wear off after eight months, and the effects of injectables such as Botox® begin to wear off between three-six months. However, the combination of the two will give you a more dramatic change in appearance than either injectable on their own, meaning you may be satisfied with your results for well over a year before deciding to return for more.
- Who does the treatment?
- Injections are performed by our highly trained registered nurses.
- How long does it take?
- The procedure usually takes 1.5-2 hours to complete.
- Is there any downtime or pain?
- The down-time associated with a Filler-Lift™ is akin to the downtime of botulinum injections and dermal fillers combined. The initial discomfort of injection during the procedure will diminish quite quickly, but swelling, redness, and bruising may last from 3-5 days. We’ll send you home with an ice pack to reduce any initial swelling and relieve discomfort.