A revolutionary mineral pressed powder foundation! Goes on sheer and semi-matte and feels weightless. Water-resistant and highly pigmented, this powder applies evenly and provides long-lasting coverage. Light diffusing properties make skin look flawless, healthy, and younger. It works to minimizes pores and fine lines.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Powder can be applied wet or dry to complement any look.
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining. Oil, talc, dye and paraben free.
- UVA/UVB SPF 20 broad-spectrum sun protection makes it a foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one!
- Trust our pressed mineral foundation to look like your skin, only better.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%.
Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.
- Swirl our Handi Brush around the cake. Use the side of the compact to tap off any excess powder.
- Begin application where you want the most coverage, using downward strokes. Then layer the minerals over the rest of your face and neck.
- Use a lighter color in the center of the face and a darker one around the edges. This pulls the center of the face out and has the same flattering effect as highlighting.
- After you've applied blush, without picking up more mineral foundation, use The Handi Brush to blend everything together for a flawless look.
- Reviews (2)
what can I say...
- Just the best! I've never used a pressed powder as good as this stuff! It gives great coverage, blends naturally with your skin so it doesn't look like you're wearing anything, and it's SPF 20. The price may seem a little steep, but a little goes a long way with this powder so expect around 6months use out of one compact. Not bad at all!
- I've been a faithful user of Jane Iredale PurePressed powder for about 7 years now, and I couldn't live without it! Nothing else compares. It feels weightless, matches my skin perfectly, provides excellent coverage AND is SPF 20. It doesn't get better than this. I also invested in the JI Handi brush, which is a tiny brush and very versatile so I use it for my bronzers and blush sometimes as well, it's the perfect tool for applying this powder. I really like how this stuff lasts all day and doesn't look like i'm "wearing powder" (clumpy/thick/unnatural shade). It sits just on top of your skin too so it doesn't clog your pores (read: healthy skin!) and obviously the SPF means even if you forget to apply sunscreen you get protection from the powder. Devoted buyer till the end!