- What is it?
- Ultra-Lift is a non-surgical skin-tightening procedure that uses ultrasound technology to restore volume loss and enhance skin tone in the face, brow area, and neck.
- How does it work?
- Ultra-Lift is a revolutionary non-surgical treatment for skin sculpting. It uses trusted ultrasound technology to view soft tissue well beneath the top layer of skin, then deliver high energy waves to targeted areas. These waves work to selectively heat the targeted tissues and stimulate your body’s natural collagen production. Over a period of time these areas will look visibly lifted. It can restore volume loss and diminish the look of fine lines, giving you a younger appearance.
- Will I need multiple treatments?
- Ultra-Lift is done on a one treatment per year cycle for best results.
- Who does the treatment?
- The treatment is performed by one of our professionally trained Medical Estheticians.
- How long does it take?
- The procedure can last anywhere from 1-3 hours, depending on the areas being treated.
- Is there any downtime or pain?
- There is little to no downtime associated with Ultra-Lift. There may be slight redness in the treated areas for a few hours post treatment, but you can return to normal activities right away.
There may be slight discomfort during the treatment, but it is unlikely you will need any pain medication during the procedure. Discomfort is usually described as momentary prickling or heat beneath the skin as the ultrasound energy is delivered into the tissue.